- The privacy of the users of the Website “https://ecs-tv.com” (hereinafter: the “Website“), operated by EA ECSUK LTD, (Company Number 560028557) (hereinafter: the “Company“) (hereinafter: the “Users“), Is important to the Company, and the Company takes all customary precautions to maintain, to the best of its ability, the confidentiality of the information provided to it by the Users. In order to improve the privacy protection of the visitors and/or customers of the Website, the Company provides this information about its privacy protection policy and about the different possibilities available to the Users during their use of the Website and concerning the conduct of the Website with regards the collection of information.
Any information provided to the Company by a User, is provided voluntarily and the User has no obligation under any law to provide any information to the Company.
The information provided by a User of the Website and/or the actual use of the Website, constitutes the User’s consent that the information concerning him, his details and any data produced based on an analysis of his details, will be held in one or more databases of the Company and/or anyone on its behalf, in accordance with the Website’s regulations and in accordance with what is detailed hereunder.
The User of the Website will not have any claim and/or demand towards the Company in connection with the provision of his details and the use of his details as stated above and he waives any such claim and/or demand, including by virtue of the Privacy Protection Law, “TSMA” – 1981.
The Websites management makes an effort to provide its customers with an orderly and high quality service, although it does not guarantee that the service on the Website will not be disrupted, will be provided regularly and/or without interruptions and/or will take place safely and/or without errors and/or be immune to unauthorized access to the Company’s information systems, and/or without damages, breakdowns, malfunctions or failures, including malfunctions in the hardware, software or communication lines to the Website. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any such disruptions as aforesaid.
The definitions listed above and below will have the same meaning ascribed to them in the terms and conditions.
What Information do we Collect?
- When using the Website’s services, User information is collected from a number of sources (hereinafter in this chapter: the “Information“):
- Information that the User knowingly provides, such as a name, address, contact information, credit card details, etc. The User confirms that he has no obligation to provide such Information, and he provided the Information of his own free will and with his full consent. The User will be responsible for the accuracy of the Information provided by it and to update it from time to time, as needed.
- Information obtained as a result of using the Website, such as the purchases made by the User on the Website, statistical and cumulative information, for example, advertisements read on the Website, the pages the User viewed, offers and services that interest the User, etc.
It is hereby clarified that, as long as the User voluntarily chooses to publish on the Website videos, text, reviews, links, etc. (if possible), any such publication is not considered Information as aforesaid, the Company has no responsibility to secure such publication, and such publication may be fully exposed to third parties.
What we do with the information we collect?
- The use of Information is done according to the law and is intended, through its processing, for the management and operation of the Website and the provision of the services to the Users, including: selling products and sending them to Users, improving the User experience, improving and enriching services and content offered on the Website, changing and cancelling existing services and content, adjusting and tailoring content and services for Users, for marketing purposes and/or advertising and/or promoting sales and/or sales, for the purpose of contacting the User in any way, including by direct mailing of marketing and advertising material and/or other, by any means of communication (including via SMS, WhatsApp, social media, email etc.), and including using “Cookies” technology which is used for the purposes of encouraging loyalty, analysis and statistical research, conducting surveys and any other online use in connection with marketing and/or internal needs, such as the need to investigate complaints and/or reviews and so on.
Transferring the collected information to third parties
- Should it be necessary, the Information may be transferred to third parties for the purpose of, providing the products purchased by the User and/or for the operation of the Website and/or for the proper management of the Website (for example by transferring the Information to Company employees and/or Website vendors and/or manufacturers and/or the delivery company).
- The Company may also transfer the Information as aforesaid for other purposes, including should it be required to do so by a court order and/or by law and/or at the request of a competent legal authority and/or for the purpose of assisting government enforcement authorities and/or to protect the security and customer use of the Website and/or for the purpose of enforcing the Company’s rights and/or if a claim arises and/or a suspicion arises in the Company that the user has committed an act and/or omission that harms and/or may harm the Company and/or anyone on its behalf and/or third parties and/or a suspicion that the user has made an action that may allow, assist and/or encourage the execution of an illegal act and/or is suspicious as an illegal act and/or a use that is due to a violate any of the terms and conditions of the Website and/or any agreement with the Company.
Transferring the collected information to third parties – in other countries
- Should it be necessary, the Information may be transferred to third parties in other countries for the purpose of, providing the products purchased by the User (for example by transferring the Information to vendors and/or manufacturers and/or the delivery company), and to the extent that this is required as stated in section 4 above.
Use of “Cookies”
- The Company shall be entitled to make use of “Cookies” (Cookies – small text files that are stored, by the Website, on the hard drive of the User’s computer via the browser) or similar technologies – for the purpose of, inter-alia, its day-to-day orderly operation, collecting statistical data of the Website’s usage, verifying details, adjusting the Website to the customers’ personal preferences, for data protection purposes, improving the user experience, providing the User with a fast and efficient service and preventing the User from having to enter his personal details every time he enters the Website.
The right to review the Information and the right to request the correction or deletion of the Information
- Every User is entitled to review, personally or by his proxy, who has been authorized by him in writing or by his custodian, the Information concerning him that is held in the Company’s database. In order to obtain this Information, the User may be required to present identifying documents, including proof of ownership of a telephone or e-mail account. If a User finds that the Information stored in the Company’s database is not, correct, complete, clear or is out of date, he may contact the Company (by contacting the customer service listed below) to correct the Information or delete it, and the Company will do so within a reasonable time (except for Information that in accordance with the provisions of the law must be kept by the Company, or Information which the Company is required to keep for the purpose of proper management of the Website or enforcement of its rights).
Protection of the Information
- The Company takes the best possible precautions that are customary, in order to maintain as much as possible the confidentiality of the Information and the privacy of its customers, however, it cannot guarantee to the Users that illegal intrusion into the Company’s databases will not occur.
- Every transfer of a credit card number from the Website is done in an encrypted manner according to the PCI DSS Level data protection standard. It is clarified that the credit card details are not stored in the Company’s information systems and/or by the Company itself as further detailed here https://icredit.rivhit.co.il/pci.
- In cases arising from force majeure (as such term is defined in the terms and conditions), the Company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect and/or direct caused to the customer or anyone on his behalf if the Information or any part of it is lost and/or damaged and/or reaches an unauthorized third party and/or will be used without permission or not for the purpose for which it was given.
Direct Mailing to Users
- Without derogating from the provisions of the terms and conditions regarding direct mailing, it is hereby clarified that the User’s consent to receive direct mailing, will constitute his consent to receive direct mailing of advertising materials, promotions, benefits, collaborations and updates in connection with the products displayed on the Website, the Website itself and the services provided on it. : Contacting the User and the update will be done using various means of media such as: E-mail, written messages to the mobile phone (via SMS or WhatsApp), via social media, etc. in the event the User agrees to receive the direct mailing, he may, at any time, notify the Company of his request to no longer receive the direct mailing. The notice to cease the direct mailing will be given in writing (to the mail or email or fax address listed below), or alternatively through the removal mechanism found in each direct mailing, and the Company will remove the User from the mailing list, within a reasonable amount of time upon receiving the User’s notice.
- Many efforts are invested to make the website “https://ecs-tv.com”, operated by EA ECSUK LTD, (Company Number 560028557) (hereinafter: the “Company”), accessible and adapted to the needs of all users, and to people with disabilities in particular.
- The Website incorporates an accessibility plugin plugin includes the following accessibility options:
Users are welcome to make use of the accessibility options that are suitable for them.
The Company makes every effort to make the Website accessible to the entire population. However, it is possible that some parts of the Website have not yet been made accessible or no suitable technology could be found to make them accessible. If a User of the Website discovers parts of the Website that are not optimally accessible, the User is invited to update the Company by contacting customer service, in the contact ways described in the terms and conditions.