LiveU Solo PRO HDMI Encoder
LiveU Solo PRO video encoding unit with HDMI 2.0 input. Includes sleeve capable of holding two external modems, cables, and USB-C power supply.
LiveU Solo Pro features:
- Portable, wireless streaming encoder for easy, live 4K video streaming from anywhere directly to platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and more
- H.265/HEVC and H.264 AVC high-profile video encoder, up to 4K60 NTSC and 4K50 PAL
- Stop/start, preview video, monitor connectivity status and battery life on the unit and in the web-based portal
- Simultaneously bond up to six network links including support for four 4G/5G cellular modems, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
- A rechargeable internal battery provides up to three hours of continuous streaming
- Supports HDMI 2
The USB Modems supports the following standards:
Long Term Evolution (LTE)
Dual Cell High-speed Packet Access Plus (DC-HSPA+)
High-speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+)
High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA)
High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA)
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS)
Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution (EDGE)
General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)
Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM)
Wireless Local Area Network as WiFi AP(WLAN)
- Note: Actual USB Modem Appearance or Brand may vary
LiveU Reliable Transport™ or LRT is the video and audio protocol. It’s not only a point-to-point, low latency, high resiliency protocol but it was built for atone special property of cellular and LTE networks.
Most importantly, it was built from its inception to support the bonding of many connections. LRT is the power behind all LiveU devices and software, used extensively for video transmission, contribution, and backhaul, as well as worldwide video distribution over the public internet.