Compact HEVC field unit delivers ‘On-the-Go’ quality live streaming
The LU300 is a small and highly versatile field unit that will bond up to 6 connections. This cost-effective and reliable HEVC encoder transmits high-quality video – either in standalone mode or when serving as a LiveU DataBridge mobile hotspot for general connectivity in the field.
HARDWARE IS HEVC-ENCODED
Exploiting its built-in HEVC encoding technology, the LU300 field unit has both
high-quality video performance and extreme bandwidth efficiency. It is highly adaptable, serving either as a standalone video encoder or as a LiveU DataBridge mobile hotspot in the field.
The LU300 will go anywhere. It weighs just over 900 grams (2 lbs) and is available in a pouch or camera-mount configuration. It bonds up to 6 connections: two LTE-Advanced internal modems, two external modems, plus WiFi and LAN.
• Dual-encoding for Live and Store functionality
• Supports DataBridge mobile hotspot mode for general connectivity
• Enlarged 2.2″ display with improved resolution and dramatic improvement in visibility under sunlight conditions
• New JOG controller makes control of functions very easy
• Long battery life (includes 3-hour internal battery time)
• Strong CPU enables super-fast file upload