Compact yet powerful HEVC Video Encoder, weighing just 900 gm(2Lbs), connects to two LTE-advanced external modems, WiFi and LAN
The LU300e is a highly reliable, small HEVC contribution encoder for high-quality video transmission. It handles streaming for web distribution, point-to point, and point-to-multi-point for a fraction of the regular cost.
Powered by LiveU’s professional-grade hardware HEVC technology, the LU300e delivers high-quality video and top-rate bandwidth efficiency. Its advantage over software-based HEVC solutions is the ability to encode in HEVC format at all times. This allows users to operate in real-time with extreme low latency and the highest quality – even at very low bitrate levels.
Use the LU300e as a standalone video encoder or as a LiveU DataBridge mobile hotspot for general connectivity in the field. It’s the ideal unit when you’re broadcasting breaking news, sports events, concerts, and other high-attention events.
LU300e uses LiveU’s well-known and trusted technology, so customers can easily integrate this versatile video encoder into their existing production workflow.
• Live & Store – upload high quality stored copies of the live video immediately after live sessions
• Enlarged 2.2” display has improved resolution and visibility under sunlight conditions
• New JOG wheel controller make it very easy to control the unit
• Strong CPU for super-fast file upload
• Long battery life (three-hour internal battery)