- Portable, wireless streaming encoder for easy, live 4K video streaming from anywhere directly to platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and more
- H.265/HEVC and H.264 AVC high-profile video encoder, up to 4K60 NTSC and 4K50 PAL
- Stop/start, preview video, monitor connectivity status and battery life on the unit and in the web-based portal
- Simultaneously bond up to six network links including support for four 4G/5G cellular modems, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
- A rechargeable internal battery provides up to three hours of continuous streaming
- Supports HDMI 2.0
LiveU Solo Pro enables you to bond ethernet, WiFi and 4G/5G networks. Known as “LTE bonding” this feature lets you stream from virtually anywhere even if you do not have a stable wired internet connection. LiveU Solo also allows you to limit data usage to avoid overcharges.
LiveU Solo enables you to go live on all popular online platforms and services. Not only that but you can stream directly to several of your favourite online platforms simultaneously, creating a true multimedia event. Just connect LiveU Solo to a video source, be it a camera, video switcher or other device, log into the LiveU Solo portal, choose your destination platforms and go live.
A fully charged battery will last up to 3 hours, depending on how hard the device is being ridden.
Quality imaging is the first and most obvious benefit of using the LiveU Solo Pro Encoder. No other currently available streaming encoder provides 4K resolution like the Solo Pro. But that is not the only benefit of using LiveU Solo Pro.
When you’re streaming from a remote location or locations you need to know your streaming technology will not let you down. LiveU Solo Pro supports up to 20 Mbps of bandwidth while providing 6 IP connections including 4G/5G modems, LAN and WiFi.
Fast out of the gate
With attention spans shrinking at an alarming rate you need to be able to serve your content to your clients quickly. LiveU Solo Pro provides real-time unified workflow that enables you to deliver within your client’s tight turnaround times.
Next Generation Coding
LiveU Solo offers nextgen HEVC encoding. HEVC, also known as H.265, is the successor to AVC and H.264. At a similar bitrate, HEVC provides data compression 25% to 50% better than AVC or H.264. And if you want to stream at the same bitrate as H.264 you can enjoy significantly better image quality.
The LiveU Solo supports the following video formats and resolutions:
• 1920 x 1080 HD
• 3,840 x 2,160 4K
Absolutely. With the LiveU Solo can be used to reach a number of platforms, or various destinations on the same platform, simultaneously including Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Ustream, Wowza and others.
If you make more than one connection to the device the LiveU Solo interface is only showing 1 connection the problem may lie with one of the following:
• LRT may not be turned on: Go to “select destination”, tap the “mode” tab and check to be sure LRT is turned on. If it’s not, turn it on.
• All of your connections may not be working: First make sure have made all the connections you think you made. Once you’ve confirmed the physical connection check to make sure the connection to the internet is working.
• Your connections may be in conflict: It’s not common but sometimes connections can conflict with one another. For instance, USB modems sometimes use a private IP or subnet that’s incompatible with your LAN subnet or your WiFi.
The LiveU Solo should be operated with the same precautions in mind as other cellular devices:
Avoid using the device in places where an explosive atmosphere may be present – even a tiny spark in such an environment could cause an explosion and fire that results in grievous bodily injury or even death.
Avoid using the LiveU Solo at a service station or refuelling point – never operate the device in a fuel depot, petrol station, near a chemical plant or in areas where blasting may be in progress.
Near life support equipment – many types of life support equipment are susceptible to radio interference. Therefore never operate the device in a hospital or emergency clinic, or near an ambulance administering emergency assistance.
On an aircraft – always shut down the LiveU Solo before boarding an aeroplane as it may interfere with aeroplane operations.