LiveU Solo SDI/HDMI Encoder
LiveU Solo SDI/HDMI Video/Audio Encoder
Professional-grade wireless video encoder for one-touch HD streaming to all online places
LiveU Solo is a light and compact live-streaming device that uses LiveU’s patented cellular bonding technology to create a single, super robust connection and dynamically adapts the video quality to changing conditions.
You never lose a stream and your stream always has the best quality, even in places where the bandwidth is limited to location, network congestion or simply cost.
Price : $1,495.00
Usually Ships within 24 Hours.
PROTOCOL AND CELLULAR BONDING
LiveU’s reliable transport protocol and patented cellular bonding creates a single, super robust connection. It dynamically adapts the video quality to changing conditions in the field.
The encoder uses the same broadcast technology from LiveU that global television broadcasters use daily for their live remote coverage instead of alternative, expensive bandwidth solutions.
LIVEU SOLO TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
A/V Encoding : H.264 AVC High Profile up to 8 Mbps based on resolution and destination, Audio: AAC-LC
A/V Encapsulation : LRT, RTMP
Video Interfaces : 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI 1.4, auto input detection
Video Resolutions : 1080p50/60/25/30/24, 1080i50/60, 720p50/60/25/30/24, PAL, NTSC full A/V auto detection
Simultaneous Bonding : In LRT mode bond up to 2x USB Modems, WiFi, and Ethernet.
All valid connections provided are used while bonding
Supported Technologies : 4G LTE, HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, CDMA EVDO Rev 0/A/B, Mobile WiMAX, and external
Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g & n support
Local & Remote Control : Local control to start and stop the stream; screen displays video preview and bitrate status.
Full unit control via the mobile friendly Solo Web Portal for functions including destination
Resiliency & Quality : Optional LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT), featuring proprietary algorithms such as automatic
Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR), automatic Forward Error Correction (FEC) and other lost packet
recovery algorithms; video encoding bit rate is set automatically
Internal Battery : Lithium Ion providing minimum of 2 hours of streaming
Data Interfaces : 2x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet
Dimensions : 95mm x 132mm x 43mm / 3.7” x 5.9” x 1.7 “ (W x H x D)
Weigth: 518g (1lb) including Battery
Temperature : Operating: -5C to +45 (23F to 113F)
- Compact All-in-One Streaming Solution
- SDI and HDMI Video Inputs
- Connect via Cellular, Wi-Fi & Ethernet
- Uses LiveU’s Cloud Services
• One-touch integration with Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and other popular platforms.
• Uses LiveU’s unique LRT method for consistent and high-quality live streaming over the Internet.
• Connects to any camera via SDI or HDMI options for full HD streaming, beyond cellphone quality.
• Connect two cellular modems with Wi-Fi and LAN, creating one broad connection point.
- H.264 AVC high-profile video encoder, 1080p 50/60/25/30/24, 1080i 50/60, 720p 50/60/25/30/24, PAL, NTSC
- Stop/start, preview video, monitor connectivity status and battery life both on-unit and in the web-based portal
- Simultaneously bond up to four network links including support for two 4G LTE cellular or WiMAX modems, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet
- A rechargeable internal battery provides up to three hours of continuous streaming